Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Abodo Wood Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o Grant Thornton New Zealand Ltd, Level 4, 152 Fanshawe, Auckland, New Zealand. Our company registration number is AK1195965 registration is in the New Zealand Companies office. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
What are cookies and which ones does this site use?
Cookies are an alphanumeric identifier that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive (so that we can recognise your browser) to monitor your use of the website. Our website uses two types of cookies classified as either session or persistent cookies.
“Session” cookies are temporary and once you close the browser window, they are deleted from your device.
“Persistent” cookies remain on your device for a longer period and are used by the website to recognise your device when you return.
You can find more information about cookies at: All About Cookies
Cookies do a lot of different jobs, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
We use the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies served by us - these cookies are essential for the full functionality of our website and are used to secure your session and grant access to resources while you are using the website or services. These are session cookies which expire automatically 20 minutes after using the website or services.
- Tailored content cookies served by Google Analytics - these cookies help our website provide enhanced features and are used for service improvement and to deliver content relevant to you.
Yes, we may also use information collected from our cookies to identify user behavior and to serve content and offers based on your profile, and for the other purposes described below, to the extent legally permissible in certain jurisdictions.
Some of the cookies we use don't collect information that identifies a visitor. For example:
Performance cookies. Targeting cookies, where you are not a registered user.
In other cases we can associate cookie information (including information from cookies placed via our advertisements on third party sites) with an identifiable individual. For example:
- If we send you a targeted email which includes web beacons, cookies or similar technologies we will know whether you open, read, or delete the message.
- When you click a link in a promotional email you receive from Abodol, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even if you are not registered at or signed into our site.
If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by clicking here or if located in the European Union, by clicking here (refer to the Preference Management tab). Please note, this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Does Abodo use any cookies from third party companies?
Some cookies we use are from third party companies. For example, Google Analytics and Linkedin Analytics provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our sites. These companies use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and how long you are on our sites. This code is only active while you are in Abodo’s website.
Does Abodo use any non-cookie tracking technologies?
We may also use web beacons (including conversion pixels) or other technologies for similar purposes as above and we may include these on our site in promotional email messages or our newsletter, affiliated websites, to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on. Web beacons do not place information on your device, but they may work in conjunction with cookies to monitor website activity. The information provided below about cookies also applies to web beacons and similar technologies. Conversion pixels are small codes located on a particular web page which are triggered when someone visits a page resulting in an increase in the conversion count.
What if I don’t want cookies?
By using our site you agree that we can place cookies on your device. If you want to, you can remove existing cookies from your device using your browser options. If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device, you can also change your browser settings to do this. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings here.
Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your user experience as you may not be able to access certain parts of our website or services, and some functionalities may not work.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our site or click on a link in a targeted email that we have sent you, even if you have previously deleted our cookies.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Abodo Wood Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Abodo Wood Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Abodo Wood Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, prolonged exposure to air, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control and we strongly recommend testing prior to use.
Abodo Wood Ltd is strongly committed to protecting users’ privacy. This document sets out our policy on the use of personal data relating to users which has been collected in relation to their access to and use of the Site.
Information We Collect
Information voluntarily provided to us: for example when you sign up to our services, subscribe to our communications, provide information to us and/or access certain resources on our website
Information we collect automatically: when you use our services or browse our website we may collect information such as:
IP addresses: We use IP addresses to collect statistical information about the areas of the site that users are visiting, and general “traffic” data and to identify a particular user in relation to items being viewed. This information allows us to determine what is most beneficial for users, and facilitates us in continually improving the overall site for our users.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our site.
Web beacons: We may use web beacons (or clear gifs) on our website and in our emails. When we send emails, we may track behaviour such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our services. To do this, we include single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs in emails to our subscribers' Personal Information. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see “Opting Out and Unsubscribing”.
Use of Information
In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by following the instructions set forth in the “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” section below. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our users.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our website or our services to you
- Improve our website, your browsing experience and/or the services we provide you
- Send information or marketing communications to you which we think may be of interest to you
- Deliver tailored advertising
- Respond to any communications you may send us
Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us for as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the services we provide, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in "Opting Out and Unsubscribing" below.
Our website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing: Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt out of promotional emails we send by clicking the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of the email.
Shipping and Returns
Should a product we sell be defective or deemed unsuitable, we are happy to have the product returned or exchanged. We should be contacted within 5 working days from receipt of your order. Goods must be packed carefully for return and the package should include a letter identifying your invoice number, contact information as well and the reason the products are being returned.
Orders are shipped as promptly, once dispatched no cancellation of orders is possible.
Shipping within New Zealand is by courier and rates are shown at time of purchase. Payment must be received before goods are shipped.
Currency Converter - Disclaimer
The goods on this website are in New Zealand Dollars. Goods are paid for in New Zealand dollars.
Complains and Disputes Policies
Abodo Wood Limited values both you and your business highly. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service. We are also committed to handling any complaints promptly, professionally and fairly.
Complaints If you have any concern or suggestion regarding our service or policies please contact us on 09 249 0100 or email us at email@example.com
If you believe that you are being treated unfairly and have contacted us without satisfaction, you can explore the following options:
- Take independent legal advice
- Contact Ministry of Consumer Affairs, PO Box 1473, Wellington 6140